Re: IMG thanksgiving...

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:54:20 +0100

Looks like shavings of white chocolate couverture on a dark chocolate gateaux to me, underneath the chocolate should be a moist, but not quite sticky chocolate sponge cake - very French! Death by chocolate :-)

Douglas

Mark Bohrer wrote:
Steve:
Vraiment, il mange du gateau...  ;-)

Were the shells made of sugar?

Mark Bohrer
Wildlife Photography on the Urban Edge
www.mountain-and-desert.com

At 08:28 AM 11/29/2007, you wrote:
my thanksgiving was celebrated with a bunch of French people who,
well...approach thanksgiving a little differently...

(and yes we also has turkey...)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/cake.jpg.html

Oly E3  Zuiko 12-60mm...ISO 400 bw jpeg fine....

merci, thanks for looking,

Steve