Re: IMG from my school window

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:34:37 -0700

On Nov 16, 2007, at 8:24 AM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

Sorry, Steve,
to me it looks like a very good idea that didn't quite work. The black forces the eyes away from the point of interest i.e. the flag
Sorry

but Douglas, the idea was actually what happened...

my focus was on the school, during a recent vist to Portland...

then I noticed the flag, which was there,  but very subliminal,

almost like a mirage....

thank you for looking and your interesting comment,

Steve

Douglas

Steve Barbour wrote:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/flag.jpg.html