IMG: Isla de Tabarca

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:21:45 +0100

Tabarca is a small island off the coast south of Alicante. The only way to get there is by ferry, either from Alicante (1 hour) or from Santa Pola, about 20 km south of Alicante (1/2 hour). The island's main businesses are fishing and tourism, and there are only a couple of hundred full-time inhabitants--and no cars.I visited Tabarca when I first came here for my job interview in early July. Last Sunday I went back to see what it looks like outside the tourist season. The result is here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/tabarca/

And as always, comments and critique are warmly welcome.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General photography: