Re: IMG Iona and grandpa Fitzgerald work...

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:08:14 -0800 (PST)

Steve,
  I'll shoot back quickly here (and risk being put to shame by others with more
ability) but the last image does it for me hands down! Their eyes are locked
into each other, and there is a palpable interaction between them. And I love
that Iona is lecturing Grandpa!! You're never too old to learn something new,
and Iona is proving the point. And good for Grandpa to be open to her teachings!
  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/bikt5.jpg.html
has my vote!
  Bob

Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  I need your input...

I can 't decide which is the best single image here...

it changes each time I look...

so I would like to ask your opinion...which I greatly appreciate...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/bikt1.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/bikt3.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/bikt4.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/bikt5.jpg.html

M8 Summilux 50mm 1.4 non ASPH...(latest fw)

thanks for your thoughts,

Steve

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA