IMG: From Bath to hernia surgery

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Picture a Day discussion group <pad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 21:33:07 +0200

I have had quite a week. Within the past 7 days, I have been to England, had hernia surgery, and been promoted at the office. Since my photography is about documenting my daily life, here are two little albums I just added to the LUG gallery.

First, Saturday and Sunday in Bath:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/bath0509/

Then, Tuesday and Wednesday at the Hospital Perpetuo Socorro in Alicante. I have to warn the viewer, if looking at a fat, middle-aged guy in underwear is not your cup of tea, then perhaps you should skip this one...
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/hernia/

My Leica is always with me, to document the beautiful and the ugly in equal measures.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu