I don't care if it is...

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:42:06 +0200

This may sound like advertising, but it isn't, or if it is I don't care.
I've just received some photographic bits and pieces I ordered - within 2 days - DHL delivery, excellently packed, reasonably priced, condition exactly as described (if not better) and a very friendly couple running the online shop and the parallel ebuy (Sp) shop.

Ok, it was fast because I'm in Germany too, but the service and communication, including order tracking is faultless.

So take a look at Team-Foto, it's a brother and sister team running it, you can find them at
http://www.team-foto.com/profil-eng.html
interesting, and some quite obscure, stuff there too.

Cheers
Douglas