Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 07:43:16 -0500

Here's  Friday flowers.  I shot them a little early and kept them in reserve
because of my new knees
thing.  That is going very well.  I'm still progressing and walking, now
without a cane inside.  Outside, I still carry it for safety's sake.

I'm starting to make a few outings.  Went to Church Sunday,  (Surprised a
lot of people at my mobility.}

 to the Grocery..My son  Eric helped me.  I used the Electric cart, but they
are kind of short for a tall guy like me, so I may not do that again.

  and the bookstore.   Louisiana Life magazine is out with lots of
Natchitoches content.  I had several pictures in this issue.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com