Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 09:02:20 -0700

Sonny offered:
>>Thanks Ted, sometimes I do that, in fact I carry a Swiss Army Knife with
>>scissors to do minor surgery.

 It just seemed to me that the battered, dead blooms were part of the story
here, along with the mostly unfocused buds about to produce new blooms.

Thanks so much for your comment.<<<<

Hi Sonny,
Of course! Helps tell the "survival image much better!" I must keep that in
mind as our weather does whatever later this fall. Thanks,
cheers,
ted