Re: Fall

  • From: rob mcclure <rmcclure2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 18:46:03 -0500

Very nice, Sonny. Seems funny to be seeing Autumn now as we have already had a couple snows.

Rob
On Dec 4, 2008, at 2:06 PM, Sonny Carter wrote:

We moved back to Natchitoches in 1991, and it was nice to have a real Autumn with changing leaves. In New Orleans there are two seasons: Summer and not Summer. The seasons really change here, just 250 miles away.

This Fall, has been spectacular. I'm not sure if it is my better health, or all the good things that have happened this year that made me notice it more. Anyhow, here's a little glimpse of the color.

http://www.sonc.com/fall_2008.htm
Leica M8, 75mm Summarit

Saturday is Christmas Festival here in Natchitoches, and the population will swell tenfold. I hope to have some reportage for you next week. If you are coming let me know, and you can park at my house, I'm just three blocks from downtown.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com