FS: Book, 2008 Calendar, fine prints

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LeicaReflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:12:31 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

FS: the first edition of "wild light 1971 - 2007" is now available.  See
a preview and order a copy of the book from blurb.com at:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/108022

It's 8" x 10", hardbound or soft cover; 62 pages, 41 photographs, with the
stories behind the photographs and how I developed the technique used to make
these photos.  A very limited number of signed copies will be available
directly from me, please contact me at telyt at earthlink dot net if interested.

FS: 2008 calendar. See a preview of the photos in the calendar and order a copy
from:

http://www.lulu.com/content/297497

As with the book, a very limited number of signed copies are available directly
from me.

FS: Fine prints, see the photos available at

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com