Re: Bluedot Frustration...What Leica said

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 00:29:27 +0100

From a Leica PDF about the 80 -200 Vario written by Mr Puts (June 2005)
'sekundäre Reflexionen tauchen fast nie auf, höchstens bei direktem Auftreffen der Lichtstrahlen aufs Frontelement.'

'Secondary reflections hardly ever appear or, at the utmost, only when rays of light are directly incident on the front element'

Looks like you got a  case of 'utmost' David
Cheers
Douglas

David Young wrote:
At 28/01/2008, you wrote:
Did anyone mention dust or particles on the sensor itself? I have seen this
on a friend's Cannon (30D?).
                CHEERS!
                        BOB

Yes, Bob, there are dust spots on the photos I've posted... but they are small, round and grey. It is the central blue "smudge" which is the problem, and has nothing to do with dust.

Nice try, though!

Cheers!
---

David Young,