Re: Are any moments trivial?

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 09:14:15 -0700

At 5/2/2009, you wrote:

Are any moments trivial?

I spent what seemed a trivial day today.

Good Mornin' Ric!

Your "trivial" day, with it's "trivial" consequence, reminded me of a trivial day, a few years back.

I went out, for a trivial refill of the BBQ's propane tank, and came home, some hours later, having helped deliver a baby - with the mother in the passenger's seat of a Chevy Chevette!

But you, my friend, are the better story teller!

Good on you, for being there - and doing the right thing.

Cheers!
David.

---
David Young