A cool school photo and my PAD

  • From: Harrison McClary <harrison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:08:40 -0500

This past week a my daughters school it has been "dads week". So today I went into the school and did a little talk, slide show and photo shoot with each of my girl's classes.

The last thing I did with each was to make a photo of the teacher and then make the students all a different color in the back ground. I liked the photo from my youngest daughters class best:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/image/77834520

The Aqua filter on the students kinda made this look like a night of the zombie class. LOL Plus I love the oh so pretty teacher with her smile posing so nicely and then the kids all making faces to the camera behind her back.

This is on my PAD page the rest of my April photos are here:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/april

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography