Re: A Prodigal Son returns, WELCOME HOME!

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 05:59:48 -0700

Thanks, Ted, and I hope the merging of the nearly concurrent birthday
celebrations means that you get double portions of ice cream and cake.

Roger

  Now if ever there was a kindly guy to come home to roost!!!!!!!! :-)

  Hi Roger, welcome home nice to see you back. :-)
  Sounds like a good equipment move to the M8 whatever version? It'll
completely revitalize your shooting fun time! Not to mention lugging around the
over weight SLR's. Oh jeeesh I better put DSLR's, but you and I know what I
mean! :-)

  I'm visiting in Ottawa right now for a few days as the family has organized a
wonderful birthday party tomorrow for, you know my wife Irene, she has her 80th
birthday on Monday 25 and my 80th is Wednesday May 27th. Anyway the kids, the
grand kids and the whole bunch are having this great bash tomorrow afternoon to
celebrate an all in one BD party!! :-)

  Anyway more importantly it's nice to see your name once again in the topic
line!

  Welcome home my friend.
  cheers,
  Dr. ted