Re: A "Beauty" of a story...

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:52:21 -0600

well that happens and I must admit I was rather curious about things at that
age too and took many things apart which did not alway survive intact either. I
think I would contact cameraleather.com and find some suitable material to
replace some of the vulcanite panels. Damage has already been done and you will
not destroy value by replacing that which is already distroyed. Unless, of
course you want the reminder of what you did to that very rare camera as a
Young lad.  ;-)

Dave