[leasbirds] Re: Black-throated Blue Warbler

  • From: Holly Bundock <holly.bundock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 21:29:33 -0500

Brad,
Thanks so much for letting us all know about this bird!!! Congrats on finding it!
Joe, Jordan, and Whitney - thanks so much for hanging around and helping me get to see it too!
Congrats on finding it again, Jennifer!
Boy that was a hard bird to find and get pics of!
This is maybe the best pic I got.
Can’t really tell it’s blue though. :)
-Holly
Holly BundockSent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2023, at 21:21, Jordan Cochran <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yay! Glad you saw it! It was a tricky one!Whitney

Sent from my iPhone
On May 21, 2023, at 6:42 PM, Jennifer Miller <foundnatureblog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Still there around 4:15 but then we didn’t see it for at least the hour before we left the trail.

Jennifer MillerLubbock, TX
(o,o) /)_)  " "Email: foundnatureblog@xxxxxxxxx
Blog: https://foundnature.weebly.com/
On May 21, 2023, at 3:21 PM, Jordan Cochran <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It was still there as of 3:00.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2023, at 11:35 AM, Brad Shine <sonofshine@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At clapp in nature trail. Male. Right before the cotton wood the homeless man has been sleeping at

Brad

JPEG image