[lcfbtech] saying hello

  • From: "Margaret Conry" <margaretconry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 20:57:31 -0800

Hi listers! I just joined the list and thought I would introduce myself. I go
to the blind center in Pittsburg sometimes and I enjoy working with technology
although I'm not always very good with it. I'm looking forward to getting to
know the listers here.
Right now, I'm having a problem with face book and trying to get signed up. I'm
using the mobile web site, but the system keeps sending me incorrect email
address-password. I use jaws 12 and I'm using windows XP.  Can anyone help with
this?
Thanks,
Margaret