[lcfbtech] Re: outlook express problem

  • From: "Rob Simon" <rob.c.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:58:27 -0800

Hi Scott,

thanks that worked --- rob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scott Blanks
  To: lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 3:13 PM
  Subject: [lcfbtech] Re: outlook express problem

  Hey Rob, welcome to the group. From your in box, try the following:

    1.. Press alt V for the view menu.
    2.. Press enter on the 1st option, "current view", which opens a submenu.
    3.. Arrow up once to locate "group messages by conversation". It is very
likely checked. Press enter to turn off this setting and return to your in box.

  Scott Blanks

  Director of Assistive Technology and Computer Services

  Lions Center for the Blind

  Ph: 510-450-1580 Ext. 263

  E: scott_blanks@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  http://www.lbcenter.org