[lcfbtech] Re: Question about PC Security

  • From: Scott Blanks <scott_blanks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:49:47 -0500

Lori,

The bottom of the main screen  should display the date/time of the last scan
completed. You may need to select the history button or tab before locating the
date/time info. To access details of a scan, there is a specific folder
location containing log files which can be opened in notepad. Go to:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Support

I haven't viewed these files of late, so can't speak to their clarity. If you
have questions about any part of the language you encounter, let us know.

Scott Blanks
Director of Rehabilitation Services
Lions Center for the Blind
Ph: 510-450-1580 Ext. 263