[lcfbtech] Re: Question about PC Security

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:17:23 -0700

Hi, Scott,

I did run the full scan with security essentials.  When the scan finished, I
pressed the Home button and the speech said "You are protected".  the speech
did not read "no threats found" as in Windows XP. Is there a way to read the
results of previous scans?
When my computer unexpectedly shut down I received a message from Windows
when I restarted the system, not from Security Essentials.

Thanks.

Lori