[lcfbtech] Re: New member introduction and question

  • From: "Joseph T. Chow" <jtchow318@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:49:21 -0700

HI Al:

My name is Joe Chow.  Here are instructions for you to copy your address
book into Outlook from Outlook Express:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/copy-outlook-express-address-
book-contacts-to-outlook-HA001091960.aspx

Here's how to back your data (e-mail message) for Outlook Express:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/270670

You can back up the data file to a flash drive.

Joe