[lcfbtech] New member introduction and question

  • From: "Alfred M. Taitague Jr" <jr.taitague@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 03:17:43 -0700

Nature

Hi listers,

My name is Al Taitague and I live in Fairfield, CA.  I am what I like to call
myself an information junkie.  I am happy to assist anyone on the list with
problems that I may have information on or have experienced in the past.  But
today, I have a question concerning the Drop Box service.  I just joined and am
on their 100Gb plan.  My question involves whether things like settings that
are on an older computer running xp will easily sync if I open say a Microsoft
word 2003 document using an office 2010 version of word.  Will the two
different files sync up despite the difference between the versions of the
programs opening them?  Then there are bunch of messages that I would like to
transfer from the computer running xp and using outlook express to the windows
7 system using outlook2010.  If the folder containing the folders and messages
in outlook express are moved into the drop box folder will I be able to do such
a transfer?  And if I can, how or what is the simplest way to do this?  Anyway,
thanks for any help with the questions I posed and I look forward to possibly
helping others on the list in the future as well.

Regards,
Al Taitague Jr.

GIF image

JPEG image