[lcfbtech] GW Micro WindowEyes

  • From: Robin <robin-melvin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:39:16 -0800

Hello

I just downloaded a copy of GW Micro's WindowEyes, and I am wondering how I can get the Text-To-Speech voice to play the audio through my USB HeadSet, which is connected to a Docking Station.I am working with a Dell LapTop running Microsoft Windows 7 (64 bit), and I already have Freedom Scientific's JAWS installed.

I tried to make sure the HeadSet was the default PlayBack Device, and it works for JAWS, but it doesn't work for WindowEyes unless I unplug the HeadSet prior to launching WindowEyes, and wait for a couple of minutes, then I insert the HeadSet plug back into the Docking Station, and it works.

Can you think of any reason why I can't just leave the HeadSet plugged in, and launch WindowEyes (Note: I am NOT re-starting the PC at all).

I will be waiting to hear what your suggestions are, and I THANK YOU for taking the time to address my issue. It IS GREATLY appreciated!

Sent From Berkeley,CA