[lcfbtech] Re: Freedom Scientific JAWS & Drag & Drop Feature

  • From: Scott Blanks <scott_blanks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 16:30:34 -0500

Robin,

Try this:

Position the JAWS Cursor on the item you wish to move and press
CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH. You can leave the JAWS Cursor active, or you can
switch to the PC Cursor. JAWS will keep speaking as you navigate. Once you have
positioned the JAWS or PC Cursor in the location to which you would like to
move the item, press CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH again, and the item will be
moved to the position of the active cursor.

I will tell you though, if your intention is to move several items, whether
they are contiguous or noncontiguous, you are likely to have better luck with
copy/cut/paste.

Scott Blanks
Director of Rehabilitation Services
Lions Center for the Blind