[lcfbtech] Checking out in Safeway

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcfbtech" <lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 10:30:01 -0700

Hi, Everyone,

I have used the safeway website a number of times. I did not use the
accessible site, but the regular one. Until about four months ago, I was
able to check out using the Table to choose a delivery window.

From the time I last used the site until now, the checkout tables have
changed, and I cannot figure out how to navigate them. I was able to choose
the four-hour window table, and after several attempts I was able to choose
a window that would meet my needs, but I have no idea how I managed to
choose that time window.

I use Window Eyes as my screenreader and Internet 11 as my browser. Could
anyone explain to me how to choose a delivery window and basically how these
new tables are laid out?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Lori C.