[lcfbtech] Re: Amazon downloader installer

  • From: Scott Blanks <scott_blanks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 23:41:22 -0600

Kayanda,

Try this link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/dmusic/help/amd-bm.html?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

You may be asked to sign in to Amazon first. In addition, after signing in, you
may need to check a box, indicating you agree to all of Amazon's terms of
service. Just below that checkbox, you will find an Install link. After
activating the link, you will need to access the information bar to choose the
run option for the mp3 downloader. Press alt n, followed by alt R. Your
computer may prompt you to confirm that you want to proceed. This will be a
yes/no question. Alt y will keep you moving forward. A simple installation
process follows: tab to the install button and activate it, the installation
should complete in just  a few seconds.

Now go back to Amazon, find the music you want to purchase, use the "buy with
1-click registered" option, and when your purchase is complete, you can choose
to download to your computer, or listen to it using Cloud Player. On the
purchase confirmation page, I believe there will be a link called something
like "download to your computer". After choosing that link, you will again need
to press alt n for the information bar, and alt O to open the mp3 files. They
will be downloaded to your computer, and stored in the Amazon Mp3 subfolder of
your music folder.

Let us know how you fare,
Scott Blanks
Director of Rehabilitation Services