[lcfbtech] ATT Website

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcfbtech" <lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 10:43:36 -0700

I'm wondering if any of you use the AT&T website to check your email and if
so if you have any suggestions for marking the check boxes.

About a year ago, ATT "improved" their email and it became very difficult to
move spam email, which is often incorrectly marked as spam, from my spam
folder on the server. It was no longer possible to simply space on a check
box for an email I wanted to select. Scott Blanks found a link to a mobile
site which still permitted checking the check boxes by spacing.

However, now that simple site has been "improved" and I have to go through a
three-or-four step process to select an email and remove the spam marking.

I spoke with at&t today with no success. I can't figure out how to turn off
"spam blocker" on the site, and my discussion with at&t is not worth
expanding on. But if anyone knows of a simple site for at&t or a way to
easily check the check boxes I would appreciate it.

By the way, I spoke with AT&T about a year ago regarding the problems with
their accessibility; I was told that they knew the site did not work well
for blind people and fixing it was not a priority. I mentioned the issue
again today and said they had better get their priorities straight.

Lori C.
.