[lcec.code] Re: Reply Test

  • From: Cyliss Sehguh <cyliss13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lcec.code@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:23:43 -0700

number is unknown... I'm thinking at least 3. learning code?
ABSolutl....kinda :)  right now i want to get over my cold, get a handle on
my school work and start working on college apps. i do want to learn from
you, but right now im reap what i can from AP Java... dont judge; there's
nothing else i can do for that hour :).

our first goal is get last years robot working. We're having an FRC meeting
on wednesday (i think) where im going to be talking about our goals and
whatnot. Im going to talk about getting the robot to work, but i also want
to talk about whats happening with code and where it is headed. I wish i
could speak, but thats just asking for hell from people who already think
i've under minded the team and made you "Code Captain". they will believe
what they want, but i dont want to feed them material. if you have any
points you want covered, send them my way and i'll discuss them

thanks

silas