[lcc4hl] Wednesdays Coalition Meeting

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 09:05:47 -0600

Good Monday Morning ladies and gents I hope each of you are well and I look
forward to seeing you on Wednesday.  *We'll be back in the Library again
the month*.

Attached please find the draft agenda and the minutes from December.  If I
have left anything off the agenda please let me know so I can update it
prior to the meeting.

If anyone (organization etc) is willing to chip in on the lunch please let
me know.

I look forward to seeing you there and as always thanks for all you do.

Bill