[lcc4hl] Wednesday's Coalition Meeting

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 09:57:17 -0500

Good morning to all.

*ATTENTION ALL COALITION MEMBERS.  I THINK I SENT AN EMAIL LAST THURSDAY OR
FRIDAY STATING THAT WE WERE MEETING AT THE PATRICK LYNCH LIBRARY THIS
MONTH.  IF I DID THAT WAS IN ERROR.  WE ARE MEETING AT KTC MED PROFESSIONS
BUILDING LIKE ALWAYS.*

Okay I think that most folks are getting their emails from the
freelists.orgaddress.
*AS A REMINDER, IF YOU REPLY TO AN EMAIL FROM THE FREELISTS.ORG ADDRESS
EVERYONE ON THE LIST GETS IT.  *So you're filling inboxes with lots of mail
and you may or my not want everyone to read your email.  So, for instance,
if someone needs to add something to Wednesday's agenda send it to
bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx *NOT* to the freelists.org address.

I hope the attached draft agenda and the September Minutes don't get
stripped from this email but they are attached for now.  I have a dummy
email address and I'll know if they got stripped or not, so don't bother
sending me an email telling me there were no attachments.

Now if anyone wants to be added to the agenda let me know ASAP.  And if
anyone wants to sponsor lunch let me know that ASAP as well.
*
*
*TLC, I hope you have the drinks and snacks covered.  I am grateful for
your assistance.*

I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

BIll