[lcc4hl] Upcoming Trainings/Conferences

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:08:06 -0500

Good morning to all

As those in attendance at yesterday's meeting know we have some funds
available to help defray the cost of attending some conferences and/or
trainings.  We have until June 30 to expend these funds.

Please help spread the word and if any Coalition member (active member, not
someone that attends once a year) would like to attend a training or
conference please contact me ASAP with the name of the conference/training
and the cost of registration.  If approved, you would need to cover the
cost of registration out of pocket, provide a receipt, and give a
presentation to the Coalition over the event.  Then we'll re-imburse you
the cost of registration up to $250.00.  These funds are limited and will
not be used to cover registration for individuals whose agency would
normally cover registration.

Below is a link to the Department of Mental Health's Calendar of upcoming
events.

http://www.ok.gov/triton/modules/calendar/calendar.php?calendar_seq=50

Take Care

Bill