[lcc4hl] September's Coalition Meeting

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Free Lis <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:51:18 -0500

Good soggy afternoon to all

We need a volunteer to facilitate next Wednesday's Coalition Meeting.  Both
Lundy and I will be out of town.  Attached is a draft agenda.  I'll send
the sign in sheet to someone to print for use at the meeting.

If anyone has an update on Don Patchin please send me an email (not to the
freelist to bslater002@xxxxxxxxx).

I'll be leaving early Sunday morning, and will not be able to get emails
after that time.  Have a good meeting and hope to see you all in October.

Fil