[lcc4hl] Re: October Coalition Meeting

  • From: Lundy Kiger <Lundy.Kiger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 12:09:38 -0400

Received it

From: Bill Slater [mailto:bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 10:14 AM
To: lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lcc4hl] October Coalition Meeting

Good morning ladies and gentlemen

Well hopefully the freelists project is working.

Our October meeting is set for Oct 16th and if memory serves we'll be meeting
at the New Patrick Lynch Library in Poteau and as a part of the program will
receive a tour of the new facilities (Ms Carol G. please correct me if I am
wrong).
For some reason, I think there is an additional program as well but haven't
scanned my memory bank and am uncertain.  However, If you have something you
want on the agenda please contact me (via school email not the
freelists.org<//freelists.org> address).

Also if anyone is willing to help out with lunch please let me know.  All you
need to cover is the cost of the sandwichs or pizza or whatever you decide, I'm
pretty certain the drinks and snacks are covered.

Re: the lcc4hl.freelists.org<//lcc4hl.freelists.org> listserve,  For now
the list is moderated so all postings have to be approved  There is no need to
send your info that you want to share to me just send it the the lcc4hl email
address and I'll get it and then forward it on.  I think I have migrated
everyone's but I'll send out a short note to my "old" list checking to see if
anyone failed to get this email.

And BTW for now anyone can sign up for the list just by going to

//www.freelists.org/list/lcc4hl

and completing the same registration you completed.

I look forward to seeing you next week.

Bill

information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any
use, copying or distribution of this e-Mail, in whole or in part, is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender by return e-Mail and delete this e-Mail
from your system. Unless explicitly and conspicuously stated in the subject
matter of the above e-Mail, this e-Mail does not constitute a contract offer, a
contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-Mail does not
constitute consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct
marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.