[lcc4hl] October Coalition Meeting

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:14:58 -0500

Good morning ladies and gentlemen

Well hopefully the freelists project is working.

Our October meeting is set for Oct 16th and if memory serves we'll be
meeting at the New Patrick Lynch Library in Poteau and as a part of the
program will receive a tour of the new facilities (Ms Carol G. please
correct me if I am wrong).
For some reason, I think there is an additional program as well but haven't
scanned my memory bank and am uncertain.  However, If you have something
you want on the agenda please contact me (*via school email not the
freelists.org address).*
*
*
Also if anyone is willing to help out with lunch please let me know.  All
you need to cover is the cost of the sandwichs or pizza or whatever you
decide, I'm pretty certain the drinks and snacks are covered.

Re: the lcc4hl.freelists.org listserve,  For now the list is moderated so
all postings have to be approved  There is no need to send your info that
you want to share to me just send it the the lcc4hl email address and I'll
get it and then forward it on.  I think I have migrated everyone's but I'll
send out a short note to my "old" list checking to see if anyone failed to
get this email.

And BTW for now anyone can sign up for the list just by going to

//www.freelists.org/list/lcc4hl

and completing the same registration you completed.

I look forward to seeing you next week.

Bill