[lcc4hl] Next Week's Coalition Meeting

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 08:46:24 -0600

Good morning everyone on the list.  I hope you are well.

I'm out of the office tomorrow and I just wanted to get the draft of an
agenda out in the mail today.

Aside from the usual suspects (TLC, SOC, BGCofLC, Bullying updaes) we have
three action items for the agenda (in no particular order):

Guest Speaker from Cherokee Nation re:  Tobacco Cessation

Discussion & Committee Assignment for Affiliating with NAMI-OK as a "remote
partner"

Town Hall Meetings to Combat Underage Drinking (Heavener, Panama?, Other
Venue?)

I think that's it, but if I left anything off, please let me know by monday.

Have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday of next
week.

Bill