[lcc4hl] March Coalition Meeting

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, James Smith <james.t.smith.p8i1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 08:07:37 -0500

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen

Well its that time again for the Monthly Meeting of the LeFlore County
Coalition for Healthy Living, 11:30 Wednesday March 12 in the Community
Room of the Patrick Lynch Library in Poteau.

I will send out the agenda later today or in the AM.  In addition to the
usual updates, we have Mr. James Smith's presentation on Bullying which
should prove interesting, informative and should occupy a considerable
amount of our time.  IF there is any one else who needs on the agenda
PLEASE let me know ASAP.

Have a GREAT SUN SHINNY DAY Yawl.

Bill