[lcc4hl] LeFlore County Bullying Prevention Proclamation

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:41:51 -0500

Good evening ladies and gentlemen

Please find attached a Proclamation that the LeFlore County Commissioners
will take up for consideration Monday October 28th at 9:00.  The
Commissioners meet on the ground floor, west side, of the LeFlore County
Courthouse.

It would be great if we could show up in force so please make every effort
to be in attendance.  This action will serve as the Bullying Task Force's
spring board into the activities and events for the coming months, all
designed to heighten awareness of bullying and it ill affects on our youth.

I hope to see you there.

Bill