[lcc4hl] Fwd: FW: Oklahoma's Rally for Education

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 08:48:31 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shannon delaCruz <adminpoteauchamber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 8:45 AM
Subject: FW: Oklahoma's Rally for Education
To: Shannon delaCruz <adminpoteauchamber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*From:* BJ Barnes [mailto:BJ.Barnes@xxxxxxxxxxx]
*Sent:* Monday, March 24, 2014 2:10 PM
*To:* Shannon delaCruz
*Subject:* Oklahoma's Rally for Education

Hello Shannon and membership,

March 31st School Districts, Students, Parents and Businesses Leaders from
around the state will meet at the Capitol to encourage our legislators to
make education a priority in Oklahoma.  The Rally centers around the
attached resolution.

As school resources cannot be utilized for a "lobbying" event; Southern
Star has offered to underwrite the cost of transportation for anyone
wishing to attend, as well as sending our own representatives to stand
side-by-side with our educators.

*We would like to extend an offer to other businesses in our community to
do the same.*  Please distribute this information through your channels.
If any business leaders are interested in partnering with Southern Star in
supporting our educators through the Oklahoma Rally for Education please
contact me.   We would like to display your support through banners at the
event.  Please also consider sending a representative to join us in
attending the rally.

Anyone desiring to attend the rally can register by clicking and opening
the following link:

<http://www.jotformpro.com/40696699226975>

Thank you for your time, service and consideration,

BJ Barnes
*Call Center Manager*
*Southern Star Inc.* |306 Kerr Ave | Poteau, OK  74953

(office) 214 660 5557 | (mobile) 918 647 6383 |(fax) 214 736 9078

[image: Southern Star Main Log Small]

FYI

JPEG image

JPEG image