[lcc4hl] Fwd: Eastern OK Institute Registration is open

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:27:41 -0500

FYI this training is this Saturday.  IF you know of anyone that might like
to attend ask them to call before traveling to Sallisaw.

From: Doris Erhart <doris-erhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Subject: RE: Eastern OK Institute Registration is open
To: Doris Erhart <doris-erhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kodey Toney <
kodeytoney@xxxxxxxxxxx>, jennifertoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tb_817@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Janissa Jackson <janissajackson@xxxxxxxxx>, hthrloyd@xxxxxxxxx,
shelleyk71@xxxxxxxxx, sherry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
christitaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Cher'ese Riggs <criggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
mlayne@xxxxxxxxx, Stacy Williams <stacy.williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Joni Bruce <joni-bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Heather Pike <
heather-pike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Felty, Wanda (HSC)" <
Wanda-Felty@xxxxxxxxx>

Good afternoon everyone,

Just a brief update, as of this afternoon, there are 8 individuals
registered for the  Institute. Please remember that stipends are available
for family members who need childcare and/or money for gasoline. When they
register online, the system will ask them if they need assistance with
either of those items.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Doris Erhart