[lcc4hl] Fwd: Big Bowl Vote 2014 - Save the Date

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:25:47 -0600

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Drug Free Action Alliance <Contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Subject: Big Bowl Vote 2014 - Save the Date
To: bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SAVE THE DATE

*Middle and High School Students VOTE on their FAVORITE Super Bowl
commercials!*

The NFL Super Bowl is known for its commercials as much as the game itself.
DID YOU KNOW? Of that wide viewing audience, about 18% will be youth
under the age of 21. If your student is one of them, he or she will be
exposed to alcohol advertising.

They'll be watching, so you should be too.

*Tune in to FOX for Super Bowl XLVIII Game Day Coverage: Sunday, February
2, 2014*

Find out what Super Bowl ads got their attention and why.
*Take the Big Bowl Vote:*
*Monday morning, February 3, 2014*

Fox is seeking $4,000,000 for each 30 second commercial.

*Let’s work together to help youth become more media literate, so that they
can read between the lines and decode the advertiser's intended message.*

More Details COMING SOON!

And by the way…

We want to know what we can do to make the Big Bowl Vote process even
easier. If you have participated in the past, please send your Big Bowl
Vote feedback to contact at
contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Big%20Bowl%20Vote%20Feedback>.

  Drug Free Action Alliance
6155 Huntley Road, Suite H
Columbus, OH 43229
(614)
540-9985<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=39157322&msgid=275664&act=C335&c=739735&destination=denied%3Atel%3A%28614%29%2520540-9985>
www.DrugFreeActionAlliance.org

 This message was sent to bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from:

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | 6155 Huntley Rd, Suite H | Columbus, OH
43230

Email Marketing by [image: iContact - Try It
Free!]<http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186>
    Manage Your Subscription
<http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=39157322&l=11377&s=C335&m=275664&c=739735>