[lcc4hl] August 20 Coalition Meeting

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 05:54:40 -0500

Good morning to everyone

Well after a two month hiatus its time to get back to work.  We will be
meeting August 20 from 11:30 - 1:00 at the Patrick Lynch Public Library in
Poteau and as usual lunch will be provided.

Attached to this email you find a draft agenda for the meeting as well as
the minutes from May 21st.

If there are others wanting to be on the agenda please let me know ASAP and
I'll add you to the list.

I hope you have had an enjoyable summer and I look forward to seeing you on
Wednesday. And as always thanks for all you do for your community.

Bill