[lcc4hl] Re: Agenda Items

  • From: Lundy Kiger <lundy.kiger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:13:44 +0000

We will add her.

From: lcc4hl-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lcc4hl-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Parker, Bobby E.
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11:04 AM
To: 'lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [lcc4hl] Re: Agenda Items

Lundy, Sherri will share a little about this upcoming class tomorrow if you
have a space for her on the agenda.

Bobby Parker Jr. OCEM
Oklahoma State Department of Health
Local Emergency Response Coordinator (LERC)
Leflore, Haskell, McIntosh, Sequoyah & Adair Counties

Medical Reserve Corps Unit Coordinator -
Leflore County Unit # 1987

Office: (918)647-8601 - BlackBerry: (918)721-3409 Pin: 27F43A0A - Fax:
(918)647-2741 - Email: bobbyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bobbyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> -
Amateur Radio ID: KF5ANU - Advanced ICS Instructor: # 1144

[OKMRC Logo 2]
Are you ready to make a difference?  Join the Oklahoma Medical Reserve Corps!
www.okmrc.org<http://www.okmrc.org/>

***** CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT *****  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. Punishable by a fine of up to $5000.00 and / or
up to 5 Years Imprisonment per offence. ***** This e-mail, and any attachments,
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message.