[lbc-instructors] repost From Natalie regarding scheduling

  • From: raquel_gomez@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: lbc-instructors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:17:18 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:43:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [lbc-instructors] Re: Two thoughts...
From: ncastro@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: lbc-instructors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think if we stuck to set dates/times with our clients the assigned
computer for particular client idea would work fine.  If I walk in with
the same client every monday from 10:00-12:00 with the same other
instructors working with their students during the same time, it would
just make sense that each student would naturally end up on the same
machine every time.  I feel the problem comes in when instructors bring in
clients that aren't normally scheduled for that date/time and clients have
to be shuffled around.