[latex4blind] Re: Welcome to a New Member

  • From: Dan Keys <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: latex4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:31:25 -0700

Hello,
Welcome to the list.
Dan
On Oct 28, 2007, at 12:16 PM, Zachary Kline wrote:

Hiya,
My name is Zachary Kline, and I'm a first year computer science student at Oregon State University. One of the reasons I got interested in LaTeX was that I had trouble getting math work to a professor in a format the professor could understand.
LaTeX seems so far to be a very useable way to do that.
Anyway, just felt I'd introduce myself.
All the best,
Zack.

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007, Jane Jordan (gmail) wrote:

Hi there. I just received an email that someomne new subscribed to this list. Welcome. We're a list that's still being developed, but feel free to join us and tell us what's going on.

Jane