[latex4blind] Re: Web Page

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: latex4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 07:55:05 -0400

I want to make you and Dan co-moderators. I am still trying to figure out how to do that. With the current crud circulating, it's going to take time.

Bt I will do it, I promise!

Jane

On Sep 23, 2007, at 6:16 AM, James Austin wrote:

Absolutely Jane, thank you for taking such a big hand in this. Your computer silss seem much better than mine, which is good.

Speak soon.

James

PS I presume the E Mail you sent will allow me access to the site and list etc.
On 22 Sep 2007, at 23:33, Jane Jordan (gmail) wrote:

I have updated the web page with minimal text. I really do hope to do a lot with it, though. For starters, I would like to get a list of linkk together that point to the tutorials that we have, plus the streaming MP3 file--I don't see anywhere that we can host those files on the site. I woud love it if we had a picture to put up for color, but what would we use that could be catchy?

Thoughts?

I am not ready to go live yet--I want to have everything up and running before we go "live"--having a half-completed product seems to be a poor idea. If we want to spread information about LaTex and give blind users a chance to learn about, we need to be o the ball. I say "we". But you know what I mean.

Jane