[latex4blind] Re: Package documentation?

  • From: Zachary Kline <klinez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: latex4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 09:59:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I get my packages via MikTeX.  I don't use a Mac,.
I also use TeTeX under Linux, but haven't had to install many packages for that.
Thanks,
Zack.

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007, James Austin wrote:

Where are you getting your packages. I think if you just run them through TEXShop (if you are running Mac OS X), then the .dvi file ill output a .pdf file.

Hope this helps

James
On 4 Nov 2007, at 06:39, Zachary Kline wrote:

Hi,
I just noticed something which I find vaguely troubling. A lot of packages I try to use have documentation in the form of DVI files. I can't read these with any reading software I'm aware of. This is a very frustrating thing, as I don't know how to use a package if I can't read the documentation...
Any advice here would be much appreciated.
Yours,
Zack.