[latex4blind] Re: Hello, Anyone Home?

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: latex4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 07:09:42 -0400

Hello.  It's only you me and James at the moment.

Just so you know, once I have the list interface figured out, some messages, like this, will b e deleted so people don't have to wade through it while searching archives.

I'll post about possibilities for the web site in a separate post, probably later today after I get back from work (yes I do occassionally have to work on saturdays.)

Jane

On Sep 21, 2007, at 10:33 PM, Dan Keys wrote:

Hello,
Just testing the list. Hello to anyone now on the list.
Dan