Re: Windows Phone app garage Event Interest

  • From: Victor Rojas <victorio.rojas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rduclos@xxxxxxxxx, LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, hubcitynug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, The Mobile Bay Tech Alliance <the-mobile-bay-tech-alliance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:25:13 +0100 (BST)

YES, I would be interested on this event!!

Victor

I'm writing to see if any of you would be interested in an event like the one
mentioned below. If there is enough interest LANUG will look into hosting one
of
these events after we find out what the requirements are.

________________________________

From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 9:35 AM
Subject: Fwd: Windows Phone app garage next week in Birmingham
To: lanug-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, hubcitynug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, The Mobile Bay
Tech
Alliance <the-mobile-bay-tech-alliance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Windows Phone App Garage

April 26, 2011
Innovation Depot
1500 First Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203

Do you want to build an app for the Windows Phone OS but don't know where to
start? Or would you like to learn more about the future of development for this
platform? During this event, you will learn more about Windows Phone OS
development today and what is coming in the future. Furthermore, this Windows
Phone App Garage offers a unique opportunity to build and submit your own
application to the Windows Phone Marketplace.  Even if you have not ever
submitted an application to the Marketplace, during this event, we will help
you
build an application and submit it. Don't have an idea for an app? That is ok;
we have a starter template to get you started!

Everyone who submits an app to the Marketplace has a chance to win a free
Windows Phone!

To find out more information and register for this FREE event, click here.

Glen G. Gordon
Developer Evangelist
Microsoft Corporation
glen.gordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://blogs.msdn.com/glengordon
http://twitter.com/glengordon
Don't miss a shred of local and national developer news! Subscribe to the MSDN
Flash today at http://msdn.microsoft.com/flash

Go to group website
Remove me from the group mailing list