SQL Saturday #77 - Pensacola Call for Speakers Closing Soon

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SpeakNet <speaknet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SouthernDevs <southerndevs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, hubcitynug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 16:12:42 -0500

Apologies if you receive this multiple times. If you don't want to speak, I
recommend you attend, this is always a great event.

Our Call for Speakers for the Pensacola SQL Saturday closes on *April 10th*,
just 3 days away.  This will be our third SQL Saturday in Pensacola, with
over 220 attendees last year, we expect to hit 300 this year, and are
looking forward to another great event in our beautiful city! If you are “on
the fence” about submitting to this event, let me offer up some things to
“tempt” you…We are having the Speaker Party at the top deck of Hemingway’s
Island Grill on Pensacola Beach. You can see the entire key up there, just
beautiful, and amazing good eats!  Check it out: http://tinyurl.com/2ezdf3j

The Event After Party will be held at the most historic building in
Pensacola, Seville Quarter inside Rosie O’Grady’s.  Seville has been voted
in the top 100 bars across the US for 2010 and again in 2011, with 7
different rooms of entertainment.   http://tinyurl.com/4ten3zp

Lastly, we are a *GO* for Deep Sea Fishing this year for SQLSunday
Pensacola. The cost after tax is $140 per person.  If you’ve never been, it
is awesome fun and we will ship your fresh, filleted fish that very day so
it will be at your home waiting for you when you return.  Check out our
boat, The Chulamar, and be sure to click on the Photos on the left (and yes,
those are the kind of fish we catch all the time out there!):
http://www.chulamar.com/Chulamar/chulamar.htm

Convinced yet? Well, get out there and submit your abstracts cause you only
have 4 days left to be a part of SQL Saturday #77.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Ryan Duclos

Twitter: @rduclos <http://twitter.com/rduclos>
About Me: http://about.me/rduclos
Lower AL .NET User Group - President
Pensacola SQL Server User Group - Event Coordinator
SharePoint Mobile, AL - Co-Founder