Lower AL .Net User Group invites you to LANUG Leadership Meetup (Nov 04, 2010)

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:20:12 -0500

             Hi LANUG Member,    You're invited to attend the LANUG
Leadership Meetup <http://lanug-lm.eventbrite.com/>!    LANUG Leadership
Meetup <http://lanug-lm.eventbrite.com>
    *Nov 04, 2010*
6:30 PM       Wings Sport Grille   3673 Airport Blvd   Mobile, AL 36608   View
Map<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3673+Airport+Blvd,+Mobile,+AL+36608+United+States&hl=en>
Attend <http://lanug-lm.eventbrite.com>

<http://lanug-lm.eventbrite.com/?ref=enivte&invite=NTQyMjUzL3JkdWNsb3NAZ21haWwuY29tLzE%3D%0A&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=invitenew&utm_term=eventimage>

       Want company? Share this event on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Flanug-lm.eventbrite.com%2F%3Fref%3Desfb>
and

Twitter<http://twitter.com/home?status=I%27m+attending+LANUG+Leadership+Meetup+--+http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eventbrite.com%2Fs%2F23wn>.

  We hope you can make it!

*The LANUG Leadership Meetup was setup to discuss the direction of the Lower
AL .NET User Group. We will also be determining Roles for those of you that
have stepped up to volunteer.*

*If you haven't already notified me of your interest in helping to mold and
grow our community you are more then welcome to join this meetup. This
meetup is open to everyone. Even if you don't want an official role you can
join this meetup. If you have any ideas to improve the group or things you
think should change, this is a opportunity to discuss. If you are interested
in becoming a sponsor you can help determine what you receive as a sponsor
of the group.*

Cheers,
Lower AL .Net User Group     [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Flanug-lm.eventbrite.com%2F%3Fref%3Desfb>
[image:
Twitter]
<http://twitter.com/home?status=I%27m+attending+LANUG+Leadership+Meetup+--+http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eventbrite.com%2Fs%2F23wn>
[image:
LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=http%3A%2F%2Flanug-lm.eventbrite.com%2F%3Fref%3Desli&title=LANUG+Leadership+Meetup&summary=%5BNov+04%2C+2010%5D+-+%5BWings+Sport+Grille+-+3673+Airport+Blvd+-+Mobile%2C+AL+36608+-+%5D+-+%5BLower+AL+.Net+User+Group%5D&source=Eventbrite>
 [image:
Eventbrite]
<http://www.eventbrite.com/r/enivte?utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=invitenew&utm_term=eblogo>

This email was sent through Eventbrite, your complete event
management<http://www.eventbrite.com/r/enivte?utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=invitenew&utm_term=ebfooter>solution.
Click
here<http://www.eventbrite.com/inviteunsubscribe?oid=328217&r=rduclos%40gmail.com>to
unsubscribe from events by "Lower AL .Net User Group."